Hotel Amenities at the Wellington Hotel in New York City
Our near-to-Central Park Hotel is just steps from Carnegie Hall and Broadway and a short walk to Rockefeller Center and Lincoln Center.
We offer a variety of conveniences to ensure your pleasant stay.
- 515 beautifully decorated guest rooms
- 85 one-bedroom suites, each with a refrigerator and microwave (utensils are not provided)
- The award-winning Molyvos Greek Restaurant (open from 12noon daily, from 11am Saturday and Sunday)
- The Park Cafe, a neighborhood favorite, for breakfast, lunch, dinner and after-theatre snacks (open 6am to 1am daily)
- Room Service (6am - 12midnight)
- City Experts Visitor Center & Gift Shop
- Theater, sightseeing and transportation desk in gift shop
- Christmas Cottage, for the extra special souvenir
- Valet Parking - $35 for 24 hours ($45 for oversized vehicles). There are no in/out privileges.
- On-Demand movies
- In room video checkout
- Valet laundry and dry cleaning services
- High speed wireless internet - $4.99 for up to one hour; $11.99 for up to 24 hours (one day); $24.99 for up to 72 hours (three days); $39.99 for up to 120 hours (five days)
- 24 Hour Business Center - conveniently located in the main lobby. There is a $3 minimum charge for fifteen minutes plus .25 per minute. A valid credit card is required
- Send or receive faxes for a nominal charge at the front desk
- Complimentary safe deposit boxes available at the front desk In addition, all guest rooms have:
- High speed wireless and wired internet access
- Flat screen TV and Pay Per View movies
- Iron and ironing board
- Clock radio
- Private bath
- Rooms are air conditioned seasonally
For arrivals of 10 people or more please contact the Wellington Hotel Sales Department at email@example.com or 646-277-0200 or 800-642-1212 x 7750 (US & Canada only).
For wedding parties, group sales, family reunions, corporate accounts or other special programs please contact our Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 646-277-0200 (direct to sales) or 212-247-3900 x 7750 or fax 212-581-1350.
US Country Code: 001